oh hey, guys
Apr. 8th, 2008 07:41 pmThis is a test, kinda. I have a little more like it. Basically it started with me saying 'argh blargh I never DRAW any more' and then telling someone I would spend my day watching some of the John Adams HBO miniseries and doodle while I watched and show him the results.
Well, having the house to myself, I started screwing around early and it turned into something that's not entirely about John Adams. The narrative isn't directed specifically at my friend - it's things I would have probably blogged if I could be bothered to go upstairs at the time.
It's very stream-of-consciousness and unrehearsed and whatnot - just putting the ink straight on the paper with few references and no pre-sketches.
I apologize if my handwriting is illegible and will gladly translate/transcribe anything for anyone.
so.
edit: There are, as one would expect, some (out of context) comments about the series. So, uh. "May contain spoilers for American History." You have been advised.
Well, having the house to myself, I started screwing around early and it turned into something that's not entirely about John Adams. The narrative isn't directed specifically at my friend - it's things I would have probably blogged if I could be bothered to go upstairs at the time.
It's very stream-of-consciousness and unrehearsed and whatnot - just putting the ink straight on the paper with few references and no pre-sketches.
I apologize if my handwriting is illegible and will gladly translate/transcribe anything for anyone.
so.
THIS IS NOT JOHN ADAMS
(or: I am Not Kate Beaton)
(or: I am Not Kate Beaton)
edit: There are, as one would expect, some (out of context) comments about the series. So, uh. "May contain spoilers for American History." You have been advised.
(no subject)
Date: 2008-04-09 01:37 am (UTC)